Finally, I am able to share my recipes again! I actually discovered a lot of wonderful recipes, but my camera’s memory card got corrupted, and no, I never had the time to fix it for months!
For dinner, I decided to finish off the last piece of chicken thigh in my freezer. I was planning to make chicken teriyaki, but I don’t have some of the ingredients. Then, I saw the sweet and chili chicken sauce in my cupboard…
1 to 2 pcs chicken thigh, fillet and cut into cubes
1 cup flour
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 cup sweet and chili chicken sauce
1 tbsp butter
2 tsp sesame seeds
1/2 cup cooking oil
Sprinkle of chives
1. Mix the flour, pepper and salt.
2. Roll the chicken cubes into the flour mix.
3. Heat the cooking oil and fry the chicken.
4. In a separate pan, melt the butter and pour in the sweet and chili chicken sauce.
5. Add the sesame seeds.
6. Put the fried chicken cubes in the mixture and make sure to cover each piece with the sauce.
7. Turn off the pan once the sauce thickens.
8. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with chives.
Ta da! Now, you have a fancy-restaurant-looking-but-easy-to-make dinner!
Enjoy slaving away over a hot stove! 😛