Homebound and craving for chocolate cookies?
Oh yes, I am!
I used Milo powder as a substitute for cocoa powder since I’m too lazy to get out of the house.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Milo
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
icing sugar to coat
1. Preheat oven to 180 c.
2. Mix together the butter, sugars, egg and vanilla in a bowl until creamy. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and Milo.
4. Combine all mixtures together.
5. Roll a teaspoon of dough into a ball and flatten with a fork on a greased pan.
6. Baked in oven for 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
8. Coat the bottom part with icing sugar and sprinkle a small amount on the top.