1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
6 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp vegetable oil
sprinkle of salt
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, granulated sugar and salt in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg, vegetable oil and the milk.
3. Mix all the ingredients together, add vanilla and beat until soft.
4. Put a light amount of oil in the skillet (you can use butter to add to the taste) and adjust heat to medium low.
5. Scoop around 4 tbsp of the batter and spread in the pan.
6. Wait for 1 minute and flip to the other side until it turns light brown.
7. Serve hot with maple syrup.
***Makes 4 servings