I saw this video on Youtube of how to make Jello Marshmallow Roll-Ups. Later that day, I can’t stop thinking about making my own roll-ups.
*Credit to the owner of the video: Hey! It’s Mosogourmet!!
1 pack blueberry jell-o
1 1/2 cup WHITE marshmallows, tear down to smaller pieces
100 ml water
1. Mix water and jello in a bowl. Stir until dissolved.
2. Heat the mixture in a microwave for a minute. Remove and stir again.
3. Add in the marshmallows.
4. Return to microwave and heat for 40 seconds.
5. Remove and whisk the mixture until the marshmallows melt.
6. Grease a square pan with vegetable oil. Pour the mixture in the pan.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
8. Remove the mold by rolling it from end to end.
9. Cut the mold using a string.
Since this was my first time (trial and error phase), I made a mistake by using colorful marshmallows, so obviously, instead of the normal BLUE-colored blueberry roll-ups, the outcome was a green one! Haha! It still tasted good though. No doubt! 😀