Another easy dessert using only a few ingredients.
This is one of my favorite snacks when I was still in the Philippines along with the fresh lumpia. 😀
2 cups glutinous rice
1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 cup water
1 cup grated coconut
1. Combine the glutinous rice and water in a bowl to form a dough.
2. Divide the dough into small balls and flatten each to shape a patty.
3. Boil three cups of water and place the patty one at a time into the boiling water.
4. When the patty starts to float, remove it from the boiling water and set aside. Allow water to drip.
5. Combine the sugar, sesame seeds and the grated coconut.
6. Roll the cake into the mixture.