Pork and potato stew is one of the easiest recipes you can make. It’s really appetizing and you can use either pork, beef or chicken meat.
I like its taste and consistency. I made this for dinner because my Fiancé keeps on asking me to make food with potato. So here it is. 😀
2 lbs pork, cut in cubes
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
2-3 potatoes, cut in cubes
2 cups chicken stock
1 tsp thyme
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tsp cornstarch, mix with 5 tsp water
sprinkle of parsley
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion once hot.
2. Pan fry the pork until browned.
3. Add thyme.
4. Pour in the chicken stock and sprinkle black pepper. Let boil. Simmer for 40 minutes or until pork is tender. Add more chicken stock if the stew gets too dry.
5. Add the potato. Cook for 12 minutes.
6. Pour in the cornstarch mix, stir mixture until thickened.
7. Transfer to a serving plate.
8. Sprinkle parsley.
***You can add more vegetables like peas, carrots, or green pepper if you want. 😀