Pastillas is a milk candy that is famous in the Philippines.
It is easy to make, and you will only need 3 ingredients. No more cooking or baking.
Just mix-refrigerate-mold, and voila, you have dozens of milk candy to serve as a snack or dessert.
1 cup condensed milk
2 cups powdered milk
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1. Pour the powdered milk into a large bowl.
2. Add the condensed milk, mix until sticky.
3. Place the mixture for 15 minutes in the fridge.
4. Mold 1/2 tsp of mixture into a ball.
5. Roll the ball on the granulated sugar.
6. Refrigerate again until the ball becomes a little hard.
***You can also mold the pastillas into a cylinder or log shape.
***You can wrap it in a cellophane for a more candy-ish look.
***Or insert a toothpick in the middle if you’re serving it in a party.