When your Fiancé is sick and all you can do to make him feel a little better is to prepare him a cup of tea with honey and a few m&m’s cookies. 🙂
Perfect for a lazy Friday afternoon!
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butter
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup almonds
3/4 tsp salt
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 packs m&m’s plain candies
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Mix together the granulated and brown sugars along with the butter in a large bowl, beat until soft.
3. Add the eggs, salt and vanilla. Beat in low heat.
4. Add the flour and baking powder, continue beating.
5. Stir in the candies.
6. Shape the dough onto the baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
7. Bake until the edges become light brown, around 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the baking sheet after 5 minutes.
***You can add chocolate chips to make it more chocolatey.