Thank God it’s Friday indeed!
There are lots of easy recipes to make with ground meat especially when you’re in a lazy mood.
Here is my lazy friday dinner.
1 lb ground meat
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, minced
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp rosemary
1 pack pasta
2 tbsp butter
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
1 cup milk, fat-free or 2% (I use evaporated milk, I like it sweeter)
1 1/2 cup water
1 egg (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package instruction.
2. Heat cooking oil in the pan, add the garlic and onion.
3. Add the ground meat. Cook until browned, 10-15 minutes.
4. In a separate pan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
5. Stir in the flour and bouillon, cook until light brown.
6. Pour water, milk and egg. Stir until thickened.
7. Add the cooked meat and pasta in the sauce. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Turn off the heat and sprinkle rosemary.