Let me correct the title since I only have a red and an orange jello here. Sorry about that.
Strawberry and Orange Jello
It sounds awkward though.
Anyway, I think I am improving a lot with my kitchen skills now. Trust me, two years ago, I only know how to boil and fry food. Yup! That’s me! 😀
While making dinner (the previously posted Pork pochero), I am also experimenting with the strawberry and orange jello. I bought a chiffon cake mold this morning and I think it’s perfect.
1 pack Orange gelatin
1 pack Red gelatin
Knox gelatin, unflavored
1 can condense milk, 14 oz
1. Lightly grease your mould with cooking spray and wipe it with tissue. This will help unmold the jello later.
2. For the colored layer, pour 1/2 sachet of gelatin over 1/4 cup of water. Soak and stir for a minute.
3. Add one pack of the strawberry jello with 1 cup of boiling water and 1 tsp of vanilla, stir until dissolved.
4. Place the pan in the refrigerator to set.
You can start making the white layer once the first layer is set.
5. Pour two sachets of the unflavored gelatin over 1/2 cup of water. Stir.
6. Add two cups of boiling water and one can of condensed milk.
7. Mix the vanilla and stir everything until dissolved.
8. Pour it on the set strawberry jello. Make sure the first layer is really set so it won’t melt when you pour the second one.
9. Repeat step 1 to 4 for the orange jello.
If you want more layer, you can do the same step over and over again.
Enjoy your dessert! 🙂