1 lb chicken fillet
1 tsp ground pepper
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp thyme herb
1. Mix together bread crumbs, garlic powder, ground pepper and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. In another bowl mix minced garlic with sesame oil.
4. Dip each chicken fillet in the oil mixture then in the bread crumb mixture.
5. Put the coated chicken in a baking pan greased with sesame oil.
6. Baked for 40-45 minutes. Sprinkle with thyme.